James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Forgot password i requested a verification code but g mail

Customer Question

forgot password ***** requested a verification code but g mail is linked to an old number
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: a while its my desk top
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my tablet is always logged in
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i dont have a recovery email
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Tim, and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. I'm here to do the best I can to assist you with your problem. If remote access is needed, I will remote in, and call you, as well as provide a free tune-up. Also, follow-ups are always free if more is needed.

Sorry to hear about your Email problems. With free email services such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, ETC..., you need to have an alternative email, or cell phone tied to the account, OR know your security questions. Without the above, the account can not be recovered. This is for security reasons since people keep sensitive data in their email.