James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have been on my accounts with no issues since 2000. Now I

Customer Question

I have been on my accounts with no issues since 2000. Now I cannot log into my accounts because it is saying that someone else logged in as me. I never had this issue. I cannot verify online and the link tells me that I will not be able to log in unless I know the specifics of the email addresses and prior passwords that I have used. How am I supposed to remember all this stuff? I need to contact someone on your end to help provide me my access.
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: It does not allow that on my phone or laptop. I would like to get access.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: All
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ALL
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not have access to both the hotmail accounts:***@******.*** or***@******.*** to access my reset password ***** access my accounts
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Let me know the email address you are unable to login and are you the original owner of the account.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My two email accounts were specifically explained in my question.1)***@******.***
2)***@******.***Yes, I am the original owner of both accounts. I am desperately trying my hardest to access these two accounts.Please help. Thank you kindly.

i ma sorry but unfortunately since you have used these 2 emails in each other's recovery email and since both are not accessible microoft will not be bale to send you a reset code on a different email other than these.

they will ask you to fill up a form and will respond back in 24-48 hours

i will opt out and open the question to my fellow experts so that if they have any additional suggestions they may share the same with you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I know that already. So, there's no use in contacting hotmail to get access to speak to a real technician there?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Then, my money is useless with this site?!?!?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Do you still remember the last password ***** you used for these accounts?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The password ***** both are:[email protected] or NpliasX21
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Ok. Please give me a moment to check the recovery options

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Your only recovery option is an alternate email address which is also not working.

By the way, are you using an email program in your computer to access these email accounts, like MS Outlook 2013? I am asking because the next route is through a recovery form which will require information about the emails you sent and to whom you sent them

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
In my first question, I've already completed those forms numerous times with no recovery or access and it keeps asking me the same things. This is ridiculous because why all of a sudden the accounts just kick me out and accuse me of signing into them? Now I cannot even access them. Microsoft or Hotmail is horrible and there's no real live person to speak to for assistance.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

I am very sorry about the frustration over this but please answer my question. Do you have an email program used to access your email accounts. I am asking because the information there will be helpful in the submission of the recovery form.

Another thing, do you use a smartphone email app to access these emails?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I use both android HTC one to access both accounts, as well as office365.com, laptop, and work desktop with saved fill in username and password.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

On the phone email access, is it an app where you can still see old emails despite the login issues?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, they're both locked out and there's no password ***** links or help access.