Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Samsung, Yes, from Microsoft, When I was Netscape customer,

Customer Question

Hi, Andy
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Samsung
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, from Microsoft
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I was Netscape customer, I had email account***@******.***/ I used this address for registering on the forum nnm.me (was nnm.ru)/ It was used at recovery my password ***** that site. When Netscape.net stopped its Internet's provider service, I opened new Yahoo mail account for the same reason (for recovering password) with the new user-name ... I need to restore my password, and that site-robot inform me that the recovery code sent to the***@******.*** address. I am not sure that it is true, but need to access to that old email address.
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue, In 2006 the Netscape.net mail was moved to the AOL.com, AOL will expire Netscape accounts if they are abandoned. first try to login with your old email using AOL.com.

If you can't access please contact AOL customer support at : https://help.aol.com/contact

Thank you