James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

To raise the volume on you tube, but just succeeded in

Customer Question

to raise the volume on you tube , but just succeeded in completely getting rid of the sound, and don't have the foggiest notion of what I did or didn't do. I'm afraid that I am a button pusher . \
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail is the provider,but Yahoo probably also provides for yahoo Finance.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through a web browser.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I truly don't know. I am almost totally ignorant of everything about computers- much to my chagrin.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really, unless there is a very simple explanation of how I messed everything up so I will never do it again.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 month ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if you are using Windows or Mac OS as your operating system? If you are unsure about that, just let me know that you do not know that, that´s no problem.

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

I just wanted to accept your remote assistance request, but there seems to be an issue with your account in that relation. Can you please call JustAnswer customer care at

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

and let me know once the issue has been resolved so that I can connect to your computer and help you?

Thank you very much,

Lorenz