James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I seem to have3 forgotten my thunderbird password. It has

Customer Question

Hello I seem to have3 forgotten my thunderbird password. It has been a long time swince I have had to use it. Can you please help? I thought I had it written down in the book,but I guess not. Address is ***@******.*** Name is*****: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I don't remember having done that for a very long time. would it be appropriate for me to send what I think it should be?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through Thunderbird. It stillo works on my other computers all using Thunderbird.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have just tried reloading the info over and over. It's just possible that I misplaced a character when loading this computer.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not sure . I'm pretty green when it comes to this kind of thing.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  technicalcat replied 12 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.
I will help you now.

Do you know what version of thunderbird you are running on one of the computers that you CAN access your email on?