Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a bluehost email account which I would like to use

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a bluehost email account which I would like to use but because my emails are directed to google, I am unable to use this account for my business.. Having said that, I would like to continue using my gmail account for personal stuff.. are you able to help please?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account? No. I'm the Email Technician's Assistant.
Customer: I don't have an issue with my gmail account, I have an issue with my bluehost email account which is directed to my google account.. and it has been this way ever since I opened my bluehost account a few years back. It has been only recently that I have wanted to use my bluehost email account for business activities.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone, and web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none.. just run around in circles.. and don't understand half of what is suggested.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

How exactly may I be of assistance today? I understand that you want to use your Bluehost email account for business activities. I also understand that your Bluehost account is connected to Gmail. Why can you not use your Bluehost email account right now for business activities? I don't understand what the problem is.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason