Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

My current email is fine. I have two questions. 1. how many

Customer Question

My current email is fine. I have two questions. 1. how many gmail accounts can I have?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: 2. If I set up a new email and use the contact my contacts (or whatever that button is) and this account goes to businesses (like, a bank, or credit card, or utility etc. Will they make the changes or do I need to go into each account and manually make the email address change?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: most of the time on phone and table. But my number 2 question is the business change. That I usually do on computer.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. Because frankly I rarely use my gmail account. HOWEVER, I'm thinking about moving everything over to gmail.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think we've crossed messages a few time, so I'm not sure. But, please connect me with someone who can answer the questions. Thanks.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 21 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

When you use the Contact my Contacts option, Gmail will simply send an email to the contacts letting them know that your email address has changed. Nothing will automatically be changed in your other accounts. You will have to log into each account and manually change your registered email account with each company that you wish.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at on the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com