Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

When I print my GMAIL ON MY MACBOOK Pro the printout is

Customer Question

When I print my GMAIL ON MY MACBOOK Pro the printout is clipped on the right side and does not give me the full email printout.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: It actually acts sporadically.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through a web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have not tried anything other than trying to describe the problem and doing a Google search
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No That's about it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

The problem you describe is a very common one that is seen when printing through Gmail.

The way to fix it is to print as follows:

- Open the email message that you wish to print.

- On the top right of the message, you will see a very small printer icon. The printer icon is to the left of an arrow icon. Click the small printer icon and choose Print All.

- Now a new page will come up and ask to print. Click the Print button to print that out and you will be all set.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at on the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com