James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Name is W. **** I don't type very well Please be patient

Customer Question

name is***** **** I don't type very well Please be patient with me!!!!! JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: exfinity JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser? Customer: AOL on Dell Desktop. I am 75 years old and and I don't know much sabout computers@@@@ We use AOL EMAIL SERVICE JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: My request ,Pearl, Is to be able Email Walmart by using AOL. I want to do a survey for several visits to WALMART. I have some very good VISTS and BAd VISITS and I want Mangement to be Aware of Them!!!!! I like to taks SURVEYS!!!! JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you? Customer: I NEED to KNOW HOW, if you can ask him or shwe to call me to discuss, Please?

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Let me know when you could be online so that we can get started to fix this.