Alex Lako
Alex Lako, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  IBM - Country Support Specialist
96848705

I have a Vivofit fitness band, it is working just fine. My

Customer Question

I have a Vivofit fitness band, it is working just fine. My problem is the little band that fits over the whole band and locks into the rest of the big band to keep it in place, so it does not fall off and you lose it. I am just looking for the little bands, right now I have it taped! Mary Sue Roh
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Cox
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: A web browser I think.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have checked Walmart where I bought it and they said contact you by e-mail!
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do you have an 800 number that I could just call and order some, you do know what I am talking about I have been trying to track this down for 2 weeks.
Category: Email
Expert:  Alex Lako replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your question about where to find the small replacement bands for your Garmin Vivofit device.

The part number for the small bands is 010-12149-01, and they come in various colors.

You can find them at walmart but only on their website here:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Garmin-vivofit-Accessory-Band-Pack-Orange-Pink-Green/40423834

You can choose the colors you want there.

At amazon you can find them here:

https://www.amazon.com/Garmin-Vivofit-Small-Wristbands-Purple/dp/B00HVBJPKW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1483419640&sr=8-1&keywords=010-12149-01+vivofit

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen, and then submit