Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I want to close down my hotmail account how do i do this? im

Customer Question

hi there i want to close down my hotmail account how do i do this? im not that fast at typing lol
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?
Customer: i want to buy gems on this certain game and it wont let me as it is on my old hotmail account the pass word i used to use they wont exept any more
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my new web email is outlook
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: im not that savvy with computers as i am nearly 58 i have tried to creat a new password ***** i cant get into my hotmail account i have tried so many times im confused to wich password ***** to what
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i think thats about all i suppose how do i shut it down or get rid of it
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 3 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if I understood correctly that you have lost the password ***** the hotmail.com account that you wish to close?

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i useded to use it on my facebook account for games but its saying its the wrong pass word
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no dont worry about it as i am a pensioner i will try and work it out for myself do i get the $5 dollers back?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
are you there

I am sending you a refund, have a great 2017 and thank you again,

Lorenz