Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

A couple of people have sent email to my gmail account and i

Customer Question

A couple of people have sent email to my gmail account and i have not received it? I am receiving some emails, but it would appear not all. Not sure what to do to fix this
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I only became aware of it yesterday when my Dad told me that he had sent me an email that I had not received
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone and lap top
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have checked junk and spam. Had my wife sent me a test email which was ok
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I recently directed my gmail account through Outlook. Wouldn't expect that to be an issue, but i guess it is worth mentioning
Category: Email
Expert:  Cris replied 3 months ago.

Hi there, I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Your issue/question sometimes can be hard to pinpoint especially since you are receiving emails. If you like I can offer you secure remote support, take a look at your Gmail settings. Also scan your PC with a free malware software for any virus issues.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just got an email from just answer saying that you have charged my credit card $54 for the above answer. That is an absolute disgrace as nothing has been down. I am appalled and expect my credit card to be refunded immediately
Expert:  Cris replied 3 months ago.

They charge you and place the money in your JustAnswer account. A expert is not paid until you rate our service. We did not get an opportunity to start working on your issue. But if you choose not to then I can request a refund.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will not be requesting you to work on my issue. Please don't take it personally but I am not prepared to allow an unknown person to access my computer. Please request a refund and confirm that it has been processed. Thank you.
Expert:  Cris replied 3 months ago.

OK makes sense. But not much of difference if you call for support to Microsoft, Geek squad, etc..

I will put in for a refund for you. Good luck.