Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I need to reset my gmail password for I am the administrator

Customer Question

I need to reset my gmail password ********@******.*** I am the administrator and it says I changed my password ***** months ago and I can't remember it
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: I use it on my phone every day but I am trying to login from the computer and I cannot I stated trying again in early December before a long trip
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone its the password ***** forgot it is hard coded into my phone iPhone 6
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: to reset the passord password ***** I can't remember the most recent passwrod password ***** the one from 6 months ago
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: reset my password ***** ***** only thing
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Gmail's password ***** system does not offer many options, but I have given them all below.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Gmail/Google password:
- Click the following link: https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount
- Enter the email address that you wish to reset the password *****
- Click the Submit button
- Answer the questions on the following screen
- Now you will be able to reset your password

If you still cannot get your password ***** you must fill out the form at the following page: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/skt
--- On this page, fill out as much information as you can. It is okay if you cannot remember the answers to everything. It may take up to a few days for the Gmail team to get back to you.

If need be, you can call Google at the following number. Keep in mind that the wait will be long: (###) ###-####

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com