James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Please help me. my email ******************* seems to have

Customer Question

please help me. my email ******************* seems to have been deleted. I cannot get it on gmail.com. instead, someone has given me a WRONG email of ******************* I DO NOT WANT THIS... Please help me to delete the above NA address and RESTORE ********************** tHANK YOU SO MUCH. MY PHONE IS ***************. BONNIE FOR ALAN ***********

Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 22 days ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when signing in your gmail account?

Do you remember your email password?

Do you also have a phone number ending with the two digits 11?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

What's the make / model of your computer?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.

i sent it. Visa ********************* exp **** and three dig code is *** phone is *******************.. Bonnie t the desk waiting for your call. thank you.

I do live online support. What's the make / model of your computer?

Do you remember your exact email password?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 22 days ago.

i don't know the make of my computer. and my password ***** ***************. but please, can't you just fix the G mail and delete the current password, and resume the ************** password? i am going nuts on this.... you have my credit card. thank you,. i am at the phone now.