James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I need help to recover my password on email

Customer Question

I need help to recover my password ***** email ********************** JA: When did you last reset your username and password? Customer: My phone number is ***** ********************** ********************** Need help ASAP TKS JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: No JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you? Customer: Yes I hit the Forgotten forgot my password ***** it made me pick another email address I am so freaking lost I had a tech guy he couldn't figure it out he needs a recovery email and password ***** Google can go in there and give me this my original email with the old 1757 with a password ***** it so I can go in and get my emails out of Gmail

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

Have you tried to reset the password ***** a code send to your cellphone ?

Are you accessing this gmail on a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.