Hello! My name is*****I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.
If you are using GMail, then there is an easy way of blocking a sender using the filters. Have you already tried with that?
Let me know,
OK. I can provide the written instructions for you here, or I can remotely connect to your computer and set up filters for you. Let me know what you prefer.
So, how do you wish to proceed here?
I can provide written instructions here. Please allow few minutes.
Here are the instructions on how to use GMail filters:
1. First, sign in to your GMail account
2. Click on the Settings button that is located in the upper right corner of the GMail page (looks like a screw ) and there select Settings
3. Click on the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab
4. Click on Create a new filter5. Type a sender's e-mail address in the "From" box and click on Create filter with this search located in the bottom right corner
6. Now you can decide what to do with those e-mails. To have them deleted, check these 3 check-boxes:
- Skip the Inbox (Archive it)
- Delete it
- Never mark it as important
7. If you want to delete current e-mails from that sender, you can check the " Also apply filter to matching conversations" check-box at the top. If not, only the new e-mails will be deleted. When done, click Create filter button
New e-mails from that sender will be automatically deleted.
Let me know if you could follow my instructions.
Please confirm if my instructions worked, or you require further assistance.
If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.
OK. Try this link - it should take you there right away.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Hello! I am glad everything is fine now!
If you found my assistance helpful, please rate it by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.