sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I want to recover an email I deleted on my AOL mail system

Customer Question

I want to recover an email I deleted on my AOL mail system that occurred between 10/11-23/14 and have no idea as to how to do this. Please help!
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

As you have not mentioned anything about, what you have tried so far to solve this problem, I will assume that you have not tried anything and you have just deleted the mail from the Inbox.

Step 1: Using your web browser, go to AOL .com. In the top right corner of the AOL page, click on the envelope icon to go to AOL Mail.

Step 2: Sign in to your AOL account. When signed in, click on the Trash icon located at the left panel. This shall open the contents of your Trash folder.

Step 3: In the Trash folder, you will see all of your deleted emails that is not older than seven (7) days.

Step 4: If you want to recover or restore any of the emails in the list, click on the check box to select the email message.

Step 5: When the deleted emails are selected, click on the Action button above then in the pull down menu, click on "Inbox" under "Move To" group of commands. This action will move the deleted emails that you selected back to the Inbox.

Step 6: Congratulations! Your deleted emails must be restored to your Inbox.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am trying to llocate the "TRash Folder" as directed by the computer expert. I cannot locate it.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP Spectre, Windows
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The "deleted files" in my AOL system at this time do not go back to the period 10/11-23/14.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please do not clonnect me. I have already been connected and received a response which kis very confusing to me.

Please follow the steps from the link below and let me know, what is happening ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tw3JIVssws