jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in different email servers and clients.
50064670

I've been advised by Paypal, that they suspect someone may

Customer Question

I've been advised by Paypal, that they suspect someone may be trying to use my Pay Pal account. I only used PayPal once since receiving account number etc. That was over two years ago. Because of problems with PayPal, I decided at that time to cut up my Paypal card and that's exactly what I did. Therefore, I do not remember my account number nor do I have any paperwork since it was shredded at that time.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

If you removed your card from Paypal and if you don't have any money kept as paypal balance, then there is nothing to worry, even if some one hacked your paypal account. Anyway, if you are no longer using the paypal account, closing the same is recommended.

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Profile link.
  3. Click the Close Account link in the Account Information column.
  4. Click the Continue button.
  5. Click the Close Account button.

Regards
Jins