James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I use out look mail with one? when i create e mail addressed

Customer Question

i use out look mail with one? when i create e mail addressed to sender it comes back with my e-mai neme never gets to sender.why trrry hughes
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: for a eweek even geeks on site could not fix. charged me 149.00 which i won't pay via chase visa
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok what next pearl, happy new year terry
JA: Thanks. Same to you!
Customer: I'm ready now Terry
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser internet explorer, but i use mozella to get to google and such. i don.t think that should interfere terry
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: pearl i'm not that good you might have to walk me thru although i.m not sure what i would be lookink for?
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: pleeeez help me if you can i know this is probably a pain in dererie today
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 19 days ago.

Hello Sir/Madam, Happy New Year... Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins