Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I an getting the same message, We're sorry you're having

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: i an getting the same message
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: We're sorry you're having trouble recovering your email address. Unfortunately, this means we can't verify who you are or give you access to the Facebook account you're trying to log into. We may hide the information on your Facebook account if we detect that you cannot regain access to it."
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: yesterday
JA: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i forgot my email address also and my phone number is ***** working as well its an old number..how can i access my acount
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 4 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No i need a refund
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I thought its just 5 dollor.. But u charged me 39..please refund