Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

Ive forgotten my passwords and ive put in a form to see if I

Customer Question

hey ive forgotten my passwords and ive put in a form to see if I could regain access but I am unable to still
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: ummmm probably about 8-12 months ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have a gmail account atm that I use most often. I havnt been able to gain access to my Hotmail for a long while
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think that is it..
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

The best option will be to use a live discussion via phone option troubleshoot the issue.Will that be okay?

I'm sending you phone support offer. Should you accept it, I will be able to call you.

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
okay, my number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
`is there anyway we can troubleshoot this via message??
Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

I have sent you live discussion via phone offer. Should you accept it I will be able to call you.

Else, we can communicate using question and answer session.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
id prefer to communicate by question and answer...
Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

After filling out gmail recovery form and providing them a working contact email, do you get there response on the contact email address?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
they said they were unable to verify ownership
Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

I regret to inform you that there is no other way except this recovery form to verify the account ownership. Since it is your free gmail/google account and millions of people face this issue on daily basis.

I suggest you to fill out the recovery form with the best of your knowledge and do not leave any box blank.

If you do not know about any of the option mentioned there, please enter with the best possible guess.

If nothing works, please create a new gmail account and remember the account creation date and change the password ***** regular basis(at laset once in 3-6 months).

I realize that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
thanks
Expert:  Sandy replied 3 months ago.

You're welcome. Happy New Year.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****