Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I need to send an email and I want my photo to show to

Customer Question

I need to send an email and I want my photo to show to recipient , because he interviewed me among hunderds of applicant and I need to remind him about me .
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Russell H., an Expert here at JustAnswer.com, and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered.

Attaching a photo file of you would probably be sufficient.

But to make sure it really shows up good, you would want to send a copy to yourself first, with photo attached, to see it as a recipient and make sure it comes across well. (This is not absolute guarantee, since various email packages handle an inline or an attached photo file differently in several different ways.)

What email system are you using, e.g. Outlook, or what email server are you sending from (e.g. Hotmail, AOL, etc.) ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
outlook yes
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can I uploaded in different way other than as attatchment

You can also copy the picture, and paste it into the body of the email as you compose it. It will most likely end up at the bottom, but this may make sure (in some recipient email systems) that it is viewable instantly.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
on my outlook email I had my photo but it is not showing when I send the email to receipnt

How did you insert the photo file?

Did it show up in the draft of the email, before sending, as a photo?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I already added into setting option and it showing to me when I sign in my outlock account .

Oh, that's different. A profile picture? that might show up in some recipient's email systems, yes, and I didn't think of that, I admit.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
is that possible to make show up in my recipient ?
how i could be able to know that ?

You are using Outlook.

For other Outlook users, it may show up.

But for different email systems, it has only a very scanty chance, not a certainty, of showing up. This issue has been gone over in Microsoft forums and, basically, there's no way to be certain and sure that your profile picture will show up in association with your email address or your sent emails in a differing email system.

Including an in-line photo in your email body or email message, is far more likely to be seen OK by the recipient.