Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My mother and father had 2 different versions of words with

Customer Question

My mother and father had 2 different versions of words with friends with 2 different email accounts so they both could play on one iPad. I just got my mother a newer iPad and my Dad is now deceased. I have tried everything I can think go to remove my dads info, everything keeps defaulting to his games, when I try to log in with my mother's email address it says she needs a new password ***** I clicked on ok which said they would email her a reset for new password, I never received that email and never went to spam, requested this at least 4 times, no email. I tried to go to my Dad's profile and change the info to my mothers but then when you try to save her info and remove my dads it says her username is ***** ***** use and will not let me change it., please help with this as I spent over 2 hours on this with no resolve. My mother's email address is***@******.*** and is the one we want to keep, my Dad's email is***@******.*** and we want that deleted. Please advise as to what to do. I am typing this from my email which is different from hers.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Aol
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Tablet for my mother
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Did you read my post, everything is defaulting to my Dad's words with friends, I even tried to log in from Facebook which does not have my dad's info on it and even that defaulted to him.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

Okay so the first thign......DO you have the Ipad in hand? Or does yoru mother have it?