Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer
23822421

I can not get into my gmail or email, Google account. I have

Customer Question

I can not get into my gmail or email, Google account. I have new phone and trying to get these open.???? I'm confused and have no idea what a pin #is or how to find.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Since yesterday....new phone
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: All the time and of course can't do anything now.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just how to get this working since everything is driven by a Google account.!!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 2 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

First make sure you have the right password ***** your email account. You can test it from your computer. If you go to gmail and you get your email without entering your password, then please log off first and log in again entering your password. This is to confirm you have the right password.

When you are 100% sure you have the right password, then from your phone open any website first to make sure you have internet from your phone. If you are able to open a website (let's say cnn.com or foxnews.com) then proceed to add your Gmail account (that's your Google account) using the password ***** just tried from your computer.

If your password ***** not work from your computer, please click here https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery <=== CLICK HERE

After you reset your password, try again adding your account to your phone.

Please keep me posted.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====