Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Tower fan 10129 No power to unit. Is there a fuse or could

Customer Question

tower fan 10129 No power to unit. Is there a fuse or could it be the power board and if so are they available
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: outlook
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: looking for a fuse I could not see or for a blown power board that I have not yet tried to access (this unit has only been used about twice in two to three years. Is it possible it might be lightning surge as it is plugged in but always turned off. Thanks
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Go for it
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

whats the full name brand and model of your desktop computer, and / or motherboard if you know it?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It is not a desktop computer. It is a seville classics tower fan model 10129 which has lost all its power and my question was fuse? powerboard? lightning strike? whatever. I am surprised that the system gives you so little information about what my query actually is when I have already explained this. I am definitely not blaming you for this however. Hear from you soon I hope