Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can not access my yahoo email account because none of my

Customer Question

I can not access my yahoo email account because none of my passwords work AND the original backup email contact is no longer active.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: I just noticed it. My last email is dated this past Tuesday
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my phone or ipad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The yahoo site. It said all the passwords I tried were invalid and it does not recognize my cell phone number.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have had this account over 20 years or about. This is the first real problem I have had. Please get me back up and running. I do not tweet, Facebook, etc. I only do email.
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Russell H., an Expert here at JustAnswer.com, and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered.

If the backup email address is no longer active, could you agree that directing our attention to it, as a means of recovering the Yahoo! Mail account, would be one good approach to take?

If so, please tell me what you have tried to get the backup email account back, and what email provider it is with.