Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Cannot get any of my messages, nor can I send out. I haven't

Customer Question

Cannot get any of my messages, nor can I send out. I haven't since the am of the 26/27th. Thank you.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: iPad..just touch my app
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm computer illiterate, so I've done a number of things, I got to a site that had all emails listed thatnI received, if I touched it, I can get it and read it but can't get them on my inbox.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 month ago.

Hi and thank you for your question.

Please do this on the iPad now:

First, tap on the Settings app, and then scroll down the left and tap "Mail, contacts, calendars."

On the right, tap your Yahoo account listed, and then tap "Delete account" at the bottom.

Next, go back to "Mail, contacts, calendars" and then tap "Add account."

Select Yahoo from the list of options, and then fill in your account email address and password, and tap Next > Done at the top-right.

Finally, re-open the Mail app; do the emails come in all right this time?

Do keep me posted. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click (and submit) one of the five star buttons at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.

Please reply at the box below, and then we will continue further.