Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

For the last several weeks mails about money have

Customer Question

For the last several weeks mails about money have disappeared. For example I am sending a scan about insurance. The mail disappears before the last page of 4 is sent. Does the IRS or someone else have observation
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: the address is***@******.***
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: MACBookAir
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I will run a system ck on the computer shortly but the problem seems related only to mail
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: To ignorant to reply
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

The IRS or government is not viewing your email account and removing emails. It is possible that someone else has access to the email account and could be causing issues.

I would recommend that you change your password ***** run a virus scan on your computer to secure your account/computer. If you would prefer, I can connect to your computer to do the scans for you.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Happy New Year!

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.