Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux
63493917

I can't get to my email when I try to get a new pasaword. I

Customer Question

I can't get to my email when I try to get a new pasaword.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I am being try for days
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything.Help side etc... but when they said yahoo is going to send me a code and ask if I can get to my email and I say no.Then they can't help
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No,I just want a passaword that I can get to the email
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 5 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

So heres the RUB with Yahoo (or any FREE Email accounts)

They ONLY provide the automated support, they will not provide any LIVE support, such as speaking with you on the phone, or communicating back and forth in an Email. They will NOT reset your Email password ***** YOU. They will NOT reset your account, they will not help you AT ALL, in regards ***** ***** FREE email accounts.

.

WHY?

Because they offer these accounts for free, which allowed millions upon millions of people getting them for free, and if they helped them all, they would not be able to offer them for free. Also, when you signed up for the Yahoo Email acount, you HAD to accept the TERMS OF SERVICE (the fine print, so to speak) and in that fine print it clearly states that if you get locked out of yoru account, Yahoo will not help, and you will have to open a new account.

.

So, the end result is.....if you cant get your password ***** through the automated support, then you are effectively locked out, and need to open a NEW account.

.

HOwever, I dont think you were able to look in ALL the places your password ***** be stored.

SOmetimes the password ***** be stored on the computer in the SAVED passwords location of your browser.

But, you have to look to find out.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
where I can find the passaword on a ttablet?

What KIND of tablet?