Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

M wanting to set up an e mail address thought I had it

Customer Question

m wanting to set up an e mail address thought I had it installing and I get an error message about inaccurate format , the address I selected is***@******.*** HELP
JA: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?
Customer: anytime I try to go to that address
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Using a web brower
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing, maybe I didn't allow enough time to install , it showed 30%
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No , other than I've told my contacts that rcox3555 is my new e mail address
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 21 days ago.

Hi! I'm Eric, an email expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

It appears that your email account has been successfully created (assuming that your telephone number ends in 37?). In this case, it may help to reset your password ***** will force your account to "refresh."

To do that, please visit here and attempt to sign-in. If the sign-in fails again, click on the "Get help" link you'll see on-screen to begin account verification and reset your password:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/challenge/pwd/1?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F&service=mail&hl=en&ss=1&scc=1&rm=false&checkedDomains=youtube&checkConnection=youtube%3A218500%3A0&pstMsg=1&osid=1&TL=AHnYQLxZvhBcTUePsCscVtbW_w7VddEpWqCAJWufD-CbDFtBqW1SV1RzjHDwaACIAC8vo_rUzqVmr1Asadxl6p8hZBX8E2tYl8eYvPdncjmU1oa8CEo7Z0iI24-aaf7KDDK5PE_siRFF-FmvjrdG8L9qAa9KckIuFw%3D%3D

Please let me know what happens!