Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Can't open my Hotmail account when I try it gives me a

Customer Question

can't open my Hotmail account when I try it gives me a stupid outlook account with none of my emails
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: started thius AM when I tried to log on
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

What happens when you sign out the outlook account, then sign in your hotmail account? Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Solution #1:

1. Can you please click on the website below:

https://login.live.com/logout.srf

2. Then go to the hotmail.com website again, and sign in your hotmail email address and check.

Solution #2:

- In email, click on the small photo icon (or the name) at the upper right corner, then click on option Sign out, then sign in with your correct email address.

- What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How are you? It's been a few days. Do you still need help with your hotmail email account issue? And/or do you need help with anything else?