Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

When I am typing my letter/e-mail...if it is fairly, the

Customer Question

Hi. When I am typing my letter/e-mail...if it is fairly long, the letter is broken into segments, usually when I hit "return" and even though one e-mail is sent, my mail box shows dozens of starts and stops for the same e-mail. It usually disappears within a bit of time and my Sent box shows only one being sent. I went to Apple and they said it was a google problem Help!!
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Safari
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: My apple laptop through safari, although I have chrome, but rarely use it
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am too much a dinosaur to know how to troubleshoot anything. That's why I went to an Apple Genius
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, everything else is working OK and Apple says it' s not my computer that's the problem
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

When you see many copies is this within the Drafts folder?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, I don't think so.. It is in my listing of sent and received mail.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

ok, but there is no sent and receive folder, which folder exactly are you referring to?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What is the problem with the card? I have updated everything!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I had Apple remotely do this once, realize it is reasonably safe, but do not understand why the cc is not being accepted.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

I do not know sorry, I cannot see this, but it is likely your credit card is declining it

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I just used the cc the other night.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Call me on my home phone if you want. I'm sitting right here wanting an answer if you can give it. Thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

ok, I cannot see this, but you can call customer service on 1.***-***-**** to check this

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
THANKS...I DO BETTER WITH DIRECT PHONE CONTACT. IT'S A GENERATIONAL THING. YOUR ATTEMPT TO HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Thank you

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
RICHARD: I AM WAITING FOR AN AGENT ON THE PHONE. CAN YOU TYPE YOUR ANSWER FOR ME? I'M AFRAID TO
END THIS CONTACT. THANKS
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

I do not have one yet as there is still information I need from you, first get payment sorted please

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK, LETS JUST DISCONNECT.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

but there is no sent and receive folder, which folder exactly are you referring to?