Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Yahoo or someone sent me a msg you were terminating my

Customer Question

Yahoo or someone sent me a msg you were terminating my account IF I didn't respond. I did not as I thought better and I'm on Chemo didn't open it until today they said my termination is almost complete. What's UP .
JA: I'm good. And you?
Customer: See my mag but I'm ok?? Need your help with ?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: It just showed up today when I opened my comp. is it You Yahoo or a thief
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Apple Mini
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None it was a message sent by you to me you were terminating and earasing all my info all my access to Yahoo sent 1-2 days ago I am using
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

You were in the right to question that message. Yahoo will never send you any such type of a message. The message that was sent to you was from a scammer. The scam is different from person to person; however, the goal of each scammer is the same. The goal being that they attempt to rip you off and take your money. As long as you deleted the email and did nothing else, you are in the clear. If you get any type of message in the future, you can do the same and simply delete it. You may wish to block the email too, if you so decide.

Thank you for your time and your question today.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

-----------------------------------------------------------------
In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printers
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"
My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank u Jason. I DO NOT want this service to continue NOR the charge or use of my credit card U promised a refund and a $5 chug is that true or am I scammed!!??

I understand that your plan from the beginning was to not pay and that you wish to have your money refunded. This simply means that I am not paid for my time.

I will send in the refund request for you now. In the future, please keep in mind that this is my job when you are refunded, I am not paid for my time.

Is there anything else that I can help with before I send in your refund?

Thank you,

Jason