Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

I have been an aol member for many many years and love to

Customer Question

I have been an aol member for many many years and love to play aol texas holdem no limit.Recently an user name gloriahaney2 has totslly ruined our game with filthy,vulgar and totally uncalled forremarks.Will you please remove her from our site. Lake Tahoe is the site and would you please monitor a d the see the vulgarity.***@******.***
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: For the past three or four months.If you monitor this site Lake Tahoe you will see what I mean. I don't use these words but you can see them.Please do something
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: e-mail***@******.*** help
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just explained the vulgarity
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been through this before with no results
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

We don't administer those games, but you can get help from the admin that does administer the room. If you contact them in game, they will take care of it very quickly. When you are logged into the room, click on the help button and an administrator should respond to you. If not, click on the player and use the option to report them. Let me know if you still have questions or need additional help.