Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Just installed the latest OS update on my iPad. YouTube is

Customer Question

Just installed the latest OS update on my iPad. YouTube is gone, and going to the App Store seems futile, as it doesn't download. Do you have any ideas about what I need to do? Thanks !!
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I've had it for a couple of years, but I'm not too savvy.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I use Windows Live Mail for email. But I have another email address accessed through the browser.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None really. I just found this site by having googled possibilities for resolving the mystery.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well . . . at the moment I'm on my PC (which plays YouTube easily), and my iPad is sitting here on the desk sans YouTube. Maybe I'm hopeless.
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

Being that the Apple App Store is not functioning correctly on the iPad, I suggest that you use iTunes to install it.

Follow the instructions below to install the Youtube Application on your iPad:
- Plug your iPad into your computer using usb cable.

- Click the following link on the computer: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/youtube-watch-share-videos/id544007664?mt=8

- On the page, click the blue "View in iTunes" button.

- In iTunes, choose to install the application and sync.

Once that is complete, the application will be installed on the iPad.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at on the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com