James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I tried to get last week to from Denver where my daughter

Customer Question

I tried to get last week to***@******.*** from Denver where my daughter lives. The reply was that I cannot connect but information will be provided to a phone # ending with 99. I do not have this phone number, it was a # of a friend who lives in Berlin - where this address was created.
JA: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?
Customer: My other address***@******.*** works, there is nothing wrong with the computer. I was asked to ask for a 6-digit number & to put it into my wkbrostow address to get access. I did it twice, both times there was an answer that that you people cannot verify that I am who I say I am. There are e-mail messages sent to the wkb address related to my work, some might be urgent.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Since the wkb adddress was created in Berlin, all instructions are in German - which is fine, leave this as is.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. But do you still remember the password ***** this wkb account?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess