Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Somehow we have been gettingTWO Good housekeeping

Customer Question

Somehow we have been gettingTWO Good housekeeping subscriptions -- don't know whether one was a gift of some sort or what. One of the addresses is in my name: K. Awe and the other is in my husband's name: Milford A. Awe. Both have our correct home address of***** NW, Albuquerque, NM ###-##-#### The subscriptions run out on May 2017 and the other runs out November 2017. Can this be corrected into one name (doesn't matter which) and the extra months added onto the November 2017 subscription? Thanks!
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer:***@******.***
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't have any problems with my email -- it's working fine.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that should do it, Pearl!
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 5 months ago.

Yes you can merge them. You are going to need to log into the good house keeping website and from there you can stop duplicate copies. To do this log in on the following page by clicking HERE

On that page you will see a couple of options for logging in, use whichever is easiest.

If you have trouble logging in send an email to *****@******.*** and explain the problem.

Unfortunately they do not have a phone number so you will need to log into the website of send an email to the address I gave you above.

If you need further help please let me know. Before you go please click the stars above 5 stars is very appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris