arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other
Experience:  I have 4 yrs experience in helping customers who has trouble with Email
50085326

I need a Mozilla Thunderbird expert. Still having same

Customer Question

I need a Mozilla Thunderbird expert. Still having same issues from last inquiry.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what exactly is the problem you are having with your Thunderbird? And what email account do you have there?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Bob James replied 3 months ago.

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help.

I see that there was a previous case, but unfortunately that information does not transfer to a new case - could you please provide the details?

Thanks,
Bob

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hi Cindy, this is Dustin.

You and I worked together last on November 1st.. I hope your month has been well?

As far as the issues you are having now, is it still the same mail sending issue " Resources temporarily unavailable"

If not, please describe as best you can the current issues you are having, that way we can connect and handle the problem.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dustin, The issue that said "resources temporarily unavailable" went away so I went on to the second issue which you worked on remember? It was stopping the constant having to enter my password ***** it still happens. You worked on it and it went away for a day but it kept coming back and I have emailed you so many times that I finally realized I must have to pay again.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Ahh, My old email account was unfortunately shut down at the beginning of November. For that reason I havent seen any messages from you.

And now that you reminded me , I do remember the password ***** we were working on. Im not sure what your schedule looks like tomorrow. Or the next day, when you can let me know what time of day you would like to connect and we will do so.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Okay I am ready!
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hey Cindy, my sincere apologies for the delay, for some reason I was swamped this morning..

Just barely getting caught up..

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6189017d-2ae1-4506-9b6d-64723661d696

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Waiting on someone to help me with Mozilla Thunderbird software. Just need to disable pop up of entering password ***** other second!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Jess, I need help with Mozilla Thunderbird. I am tired on having to enter my password ***** times a day on one of the emails I have. I have had thunderbird for years and never had this issue until recently.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your next active expert.

By the way, does it pull out new mails from server when password ***** ***** or just stuck there prompting password *****?

Please reply

Thanks