Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Last evening when downloading an adobe reader app, I

Customer Question

Last evening when downloading an adobe reader app, I regrettably downloaded a Macafee app called 'True Key', and evidently in that process my I no longer have access to my second gmail account '*****@******.***. Can you help me recover it, please?
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following details.

Are you accessing this email on a windows or mac computer?

Which is the web browser you are using to open gmail is it edge, Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
1. Windows
2. Chrome
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

What happens when you try to open your gmail does it automatically goes to your 1st gmail account ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, I cannot cope with any further costs to obtain help with my problem. I am an 83 year old on a fixed income and mistakenly engaged your services unaware of the large charges. I will accept the loss of tge $5.00 deposit and will ask you to close this file as I will be asking for no further help. Please confirm that no additional charges will be assessed against my credit card.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

I understand i will request customer service to close this question.

Sincerely,