James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I contacted you twice today at no time did i choose to talk

Customer Question

I contacted you twice today at no time did i choose to talk to a rep/i did give my credit card#however the first time i disconnected from your service because no working email/second time i disconnected because i do not trust anyone when they say freeREGARDLESS Of this fact i have been charged3 times for serbices i did not agree to you need to refund the 2 $5 charges and the 51.00 cj
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.
Customer: Harge immediatly.I think,it is a disgrace you take advantage off client now youmhave caused me undue stres not to mention the embarrasment when i go to my bank requesting anew card due to this incident unfortunatly this will be the 2nd time i have had to h
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Frankly that has nothing to do with you charging me for services i did not receive.AS i was saying the embarrasement going to mybank to change my card and start their investigation of these charges like i said before i duisconnected when you said free unfortunatly i had to go through this not that long ago regarding icharges i did not agree to/at that time i was told by my bank the investigation could take up to a monthHOWEVER the company they were set to investigate refunded me immediatly as i expect you to do
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: AGAIN this has nothing to do with my email provider/ithe issue here is you took money out of my account and you need to refund it IMMEDIATLY
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.
Customer: You should be able to fix things now since you wre able to charge me immediatly whn i contacted you
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I do not want to answer any more ?'s you have i will resolve this myself
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No you need to refund me i do not want tomtalk to anyoneALSO after i thought i had disconnected you imsaw a pop up message from you lets chat that was an invaision of my privacy
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.
Customer: What's the point in emailing you when none of my emails wor
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 7 days ago.

I´ve informed customer service to contact you about this and resolve the issue for you. Thank you very much for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I do not want to continue with your enquiries /I do not want any services of any kind i want you to credit my account Immediatly just like you debited it
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No i prefer you credit my account NOW