Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

Getting a bit discouraged with my Lexus Enform. Must admit I

Customer Question

Getting a bit discouraged with my Lexus Enform. Must admit I do not use it too often but when I do need to use it, I am asked for the password ***** it is never ever accepted. I then have to go through the terribly inconvenience of trying to get a new password. In the meantime the need to start the vehicle, lock it or whatever has passed. Why can't I get a password, which I do write down, which will last without having to renew it?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Have no idea. Some 2 or 3 months ago I suppose.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through my desk top pc.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Have no idea where troubleshooting list may be stored.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. I enjoy having the LE available but if I can use it when I want it, I don't need it.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Pete replied 5 days ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Expert:  Pete replied 5 days ago.

The password ***** not expire, so it will work next time as long as it is entered correctly.

You will need to ensure the password ***** ***** correctly, including any UPPER case letters, numbers or symbols.

When you write it down, test it a few times and perhaps print out the password ***** that it can be read clearly next time you need to use it.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------