Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Pear,l I'm having problems with uploading my Mp3 audio to my

Customer Question

Hey Pearl,
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Hey Pear,l I'm having problems with uploading my Mp3 audio to my youtube channel. I use "AVS audio converter 8.3 to convert my audio to a format that youtube can read. Don't know if I did that correctly. My upload is no video, audio only. I'm a real estate investor and need to email to my clients with a link to my audio to my youtube account. I'm new at this so, I need help in getting started. you can contact me at***@******.*** or(###) ###-#### Thanks Pearl hope to hear from you soon. Jeffery Ross
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser, google.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried redoing the AVS audio converter, again I'm not sure I did that correctly. I tried again and again uploading to my youtube channel. When I check to see if it's on youtube, it keep saying waiting to be posted. How long does it take to be post on youtube to where I can find it? The audio is 29 minutes long.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: waiting on answer.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

It can take up to 8 hours for it to be processed and live on the website. The reason that it takes so long is because thousands of videos are submitted every minute to Youtube so it has to go through all previous requests to reach yours.

If the video is still not uploaded after 8 hours, please let me know and we can continue troubleshooting otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.