Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannott open it. I have several on which I get very few

Customer Question

I cannott open it.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: I have several on which I get very few messages. Right now and for the past years I have used Google.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This is the type of answer I always get. I go to search and type in Google mail and it goes right to it. I do not 'troubleshoote.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The whole computer has been corrupted by the addition of all your 'stuff,"
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you tell me please what happens when you try to open your Google email (gmail). Do you get a message about an incorrect email address or password ***** you try to sign in?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Alison: When I sign on it goes to some other place and says "your password ***** ***** or your setting are not right, I don't think you can help because you take too lo ng to answer and I don't have time to wait around. Your question is laughable as I have done that in the past ending up costing an arm and a leg, and then something else is wrong so I end up taking it up with a local repair store and having to pay again. also, some of the problems are due your giving programs or something I don't know about,. This little blue b ox being used as a cursor is ridiculous.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I must point out that your question was posted at 9:47 AM on November 27th. My reply was posted 2 minutes later at 9:49. I hardly think that is "taking too long to answer." If you don't have to 2 minutes to "wait around" then I'm sorry, but I can't help you. Have a nice evening!

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason