James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am trying to re-set my gmail password. Can u help me. For

Customer Question

I am trying to re-set my gmail password. Can u help me.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: For several days.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: What type of updates? Apple Apps or OS
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would simply like to know what steps I need to take to re-set my Gmail password. For some reason it is not the same as my Google password. Operator on my side?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I'm standing by. Jeff
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can I re-set my Gmail password ***** my MacBook Pro and have this updated Gmail password "work" on my iPhone 6, too? JEff
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 13 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Your question is a little confusing. Where are you getting it isnt your google password? What steps are you taking to see that

request?

I can help you reset your gmail password, and yes. Once it is changed on their 'server' from a computer,

it will update to all devices and you will need to use the new password ***** sign in after we reset it on your mac.

Let me know when you are ready by replying to the questions above and we will continue support today.

~Franklin