James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot send emails I think I use windows live mail.

Customer Question

I cannot send emails I think I use windows live mail. Charter said I had to call you and cancel microsoft so that is what I am trying to do
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I want to cancel my Windows Live Mail account so I can send and receive email from Charter,net
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
All I waNT TO DO IS CANCEL MAY Account
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Windows live mail is a email application not a service.

Are you able to access and send email using charter webmail ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No and Charter can't help me unless I get rid of Microsoft
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Just cancel my account and let me get to bed
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Like i mentioned above windows live mail is not a service its an email application so even if you have it on your PC or not you can still access your charter email using web browser have you checked it?

Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

If you haven't tried that please try to login to our charter web mail using this link : - http://www.charter.net/unauthenticated-routing/#/zip

Please try it and let me know.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please cancel it
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

I cannot cancel it i believe you are not seeing my above replies please check it.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not trust you - I want you to cancel my Windows account so I can get Charter to help me
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I get you to cancel me out of Microsoft? Why are you not helping me, but just taking up my time,
Expert:  John replied 3 months ago.

Sir i cannot cancel your Microsoft account.Only you can do it,if anyone can cancel it then where is the security in it.

Windows live mail and Microsoft account are different

Windows live mail is a email application to access your email

Microsoft account account is a email service

Are you able to access your Microsoft account now using a web browser like Internet explorer,Chrome or Firefox?

Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

> I want to cancel my Windows Live Mail account so I can send and receive email from Charter,net

I would first clarify one thing: We are not Microsoft nor Charter.net, hence we can't cancel any Microsoft things for you. We are JustAnswer, a third-party professional tech support services with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.