Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I want to restore aol email from about two weeks ago that

Customer Question

I want to restore aol email from about two weeks ago that were trashed.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: since now. i just need to get emails from 11/14 and 11/15. i need some info that may be in them.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: gone to trash to see the earliest trash still there. it's only 7 days. i need about 12.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how much is this going to cost? i thought it was free.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 12 days ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

If you delete your AOL emails, they are automatically moved to "Recently Deleted" folder or "Trash" folder and they remain there for up to seven (7) days. After that, the emails will be purged automatically by AOL system and recovery will be impossible.

If you are using the aol from a browser and not a client of any type, the 7 days is why you cannot pull it back.

It is auto preset for aol that time.

Unfortunately this is the answer unless you used an email client like thunderbird or email client on your pc?

My apologies, i do not like giving bad news, but i didnt want you to have to wait for an expert longer and

still research to a pointless end.

I can show you how to set up an email client if you would like. Most will hold them for 30 days.

How would you like to proceed?

Please rate the 5 stars at the top of the page to close out this question as it is the only way i am

credited for the work done with clients. Or, reply to continue if further troubleshooting is necessary.

~Franklin