Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Product Developer at Computer Science Corporation
94617175

My son and I set up a few gmail/email accounts associated

Customer Question

Hi sir! My son and I set up a few gmail/email accounts associated with my profile and phone number. I'm now engaged, and my significant other is receiving disturbing content that I actually set up when I was a single man. I'd like to eliminate all of the issues in my relationship, and need a bit of assistance please. Neither my son, or I are able to remember the accounts that we used to set this up. My profile pic and information is still out there on sexually explicit websites. I'm hoping that you can please help!! :)
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: It's been a while now. The biggest issue is my inability to remember what gmail or email I used, so that I can close these accounts out, and discontinue receiving these sexually explicit emails. My fiance has set her main email address up to receive all messages from my accounts,
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: She accesses her email from her phone or desktop computer.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: She's tried many things to figure this out, and I'm not very computer literate. She's computer literate; however she's disabled because of a severe memory impairment, and is unable to remember how to do many things.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 13 days ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you very much Mr. Joshi!

I think , I should connect to your computer and delete all the things .. Would you like me to connect to your computer ?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I truly don't believe that's necessary, because this is a desktop computer that wasn't even at my home, when my son and I set these accounts up from my mobile device and facebook.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
He knew a whole lot more about these technical things than I did. He's just unable to remember how he did it, and what websites that he signed me up for.

We will get to know all those website's using your email address.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok, I believe that I have one old gmail address written down, if you can give me one moment please, I will access it for you.

Sure ,I am waiting. Are you getting emails from those site on your email account ?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
it's:***@******.*** that's the gmail address that I had tied to my device, when my fiance and I entered into our relationship. She has made some significant changes, and she's unable to remember all of the changes that she's made to try and resolve this LONG TIME issue. :)

Okay, I will have to access your account to see which all websites were registered using this email account .

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
thank you very much!

I can access your account in two ways, Either I connect to your computer and read the emails and the un register from those website or login to your account from my pc using your password. How would you like me to do ?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It's her email, and she has them in her saved emails. She's already logged in on the computer. If I click the securely connect link above, and give you remote access, can you just go to her yahoo email and access it there?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
is there any additional charge for this?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
$39.00?

yes, There is an additional charge for it. I don't worry, I will do it in $10 .

yes I can access your screen if you allow me to do so.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I can't afford to pay this, because she's already paid $20.00 today, with no success at all.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
That's okay sir, but thank you very much for your time!!!

Believe in me. I will do it for you.

Okay !! , Thank you for your appreciation. Please provide your rating to me and bless me.