James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I was on POF very early this morning. Now I cant log into my

Customer Question

I was on POF very early this morning. Now I cant log into my account and I have mail. Help
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Try the password *****

follow the steps.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Where is my help? I have already done password ***** I haven't received any help.(###) ###-####

if you have run the recovery process then what is the problem you are facing.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You are sending me around in circles. I don't want a monthly program. I want help with this issue now. Call me now(###) ###-####

I am expert trying to help you out. You may be getting additional service options however it totally up to you to choose or deny.

if you have run the recovery process then you should be able to get into the POF account, what is the problem you are facing.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You measly sent me to a password ***** page. I had tried password ***** several times before I went to you in the first place. The problem is exactly what it was before I went to your busness. I.can't login to my POST site. THAT'S MY PROBLEM AND YOU HAVEN'T HELPED ME AT ALL.....HELP ME GET INTO MY POINT PROFILE.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I DON'T NEED AN IDIOT, I WANT THE HELP I WAS PROMISED. DO YOU YOU GET IT. THE PASSWORD ***** PROCESS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AND I TRIED THAT SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE I CONTACTED YOUR BUSNESS. I NEED HELP.

I can open this question to other experts for the views and input. I am not getting the reply to the question i am asking you about the details of password ***** Where are you facing the problem in password ***** I dont know what everything you have tried if you do not let me know the problem you are facing in detail.

Secure Remote Assistance is an additional service if you wish to opt for i can remote access and help you recover the password ***** you on your screen let me know.