Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

One day I clicked on the icon and a sign popped up that said

Customer Question

One day I clicked on the icon and a sign popped up that said the program was no longer available and did I want to delete it. After I clicked 'no' the icon turned into just an icon that looked like a Windows insignia. I can't find the program in my computer, and I really don't know how to search for it. I'm not very tekky.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It's an ASUS desktop all-in-one. Maybe about 3-4 yrs old, but only used minimally in the home by two people.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I guess I thought it came as part of firefox, but I use google all the time. Someone installed the program on my computer some time ago. I have it on my desk top, and that's all I know.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. I looked around at programs, but can't find it. I think I need to talk with someone who can lead me around to the places I can look. There is something in the control panel programs, but it isn't the full program. It says Mozilla Thunderbird 45.4.0 (x86 en-US) installed Oct/6/2016. The other program listed says Mozilla Thunderbird 415KB 45.4.0.6115. Same Oct date. I didn't do anything to my knowledge on Oct 6 with this program.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Can I connect to your computer to view and fix the issue?