Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am onable to get into my email account

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 6 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

Can you please let me know your email address so that I know which email provider you are using? Can you please also try to let me know what you have tried so far to access your email account?

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my knowledge of computing is very very basic
I have tried whatevercame up for me to do nothing
I am at a lose as what to do

No worries, I will try to help you as good as I can.... can you let me know if you currently can log into that account at:

mail.yahoo.com

? If you wish, I can also remotely connect to you and we analyze the problem directly at your computer together, maybe that would be helpful to you?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have given my phone number to continue(###) ###-####

Where have you given the telephone-number, at the yahoo site you mean? I think we really should do a remote-connection and try to see what is going on directly on your computer. I am not certain I understand your problem completely yet, via a remote-connection we could find that out easily and hopefully fix the problem.

If you want to do that, just request a remote-assistance or tell me that I should make you an offer and we can get started.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did give you my phone number(###) ###-####

Yes, thank you, ***** ***** am not sure what I should do with it. Do you want someone to call you instead of doing a remote-assistance to fix your problem? Just let me know please and thank you very much.